Advanced Configuration & Tips
Don't settle for default settings. Learn how to configure Sync the way you want it to work.
- How to link devices with different identities
- How to pause syncing
- How to manually set the location of the folders synced across my devices?
- How to Silently Install Resilio Sync
- How do I upgrade my Standard (1.4, or classic) folders to Advanced (2.x) folders?
- How to create a Read Only folder while syncing across linked devices?
Tips & tricks
- Change listening port on Synology
- Setting custom name for sync shares
- Sharing a folder locally
- Configuring WebUI
- Launching Sync on Mac without user logged in
- How to touch files?
- Running Sync in configuration mode
- Running Sync on schedule
- Setting how often Sync should check for file changes.
- Can I force Sync to do local network (LAN) syncing only and not sync via the Internet?
- Using Archive for file versioning and restoring deleted files.
- Is there a Command Line Interface (CLI) for Sync 2.x on Windows?