Sync uses designated ports and protocols to function properly. If you're behind a firewall, which can block connections via some ports, you will need to open ports 80, 443, 4000, 3000, 3001, 3838, 1900, 5351 and the port which is listened by the application (you can find it in the advanced preferences of the application) for both protocols TCP and UDP on all your firewalls (OS's firewall, router's firewall, antivirus's firewall, etc).
Check that your workstation is able to download the configuration file.
Error "Cannot get the list of trackers" means that Sync cannot connect to http://config.usyncapp.com/sync.conf file and learn the tracker servers' addresses.
- Try to go there manually in your browser.
- Check firewall and router: Sync shall be allowed to make connections on port 80, HTTP protocol.
- Check firewall and router rules: ports, 4000, 3000 and 3001 shall be allowed through, on both TCP and UDP protocols.
- Check the network availability and its access to the Internet.
Error "No tracker Connection Available" means that Sync cannot connect to the trackers themselves.
- Check firewall and router rules: ports 4000, 3000 and 3001 shall be allowed through, on both TCP and UDP protocols.