Configuration and Tips
Section gives tips on how to configure Sync to use non default settings and patterns.
- How to link devices with different certificates
- How to pause syncing
- How to manually set the location of the folders synced across my devices?
- How to Silently Install Resilio Sync
- How do I upgrade my Standard (1.4, or classic) folders to Advanced (2.x) folders?
- How to create a Read Only folder while syncing across linked devices?
- Launching Sync on Mac without user logged in
- How to touch files?
- Setting Delay Time For Syncing
- Ignoring files in Sync (Ignore List)
- Sync keyboard shortcuts
- How can I improve data transfer/sync speed?
- Running Sync in configuration mode
- Running Sync on schedule
- Setting how often Sync should check for file changes.
- Can I force Sync to do local network (LAN) syncing only and not sync via the Internet?
- Using Archive for file versioning and restoring deleted files.
- Is there a Command Line Interface (CLI) for Sync 2.x on Windows?